Bullet Force is an amazing multiplayer FPS game with great 3D graphics. Create a room (with a maximum number of players, public or private etc...) or join one and start shooting.
Purchase weapons and extensions such as camouflage and lasers. Have fun! Note that this is a demo version but that you you will not lose your progress once you are switched to the full version.
Bullet Force Multiplayer is developed by Blayze Games (Lucas Wilde).
Bullet Force is available in the browser (using WebGL), as an Android app, and as an iOS app. This means that you can play it on pretty much any device!
- Campaign mode and skirmish mode
- Both single player and multiplayer gameplay
- Many weapons to choose from (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- Multiple game modes: Team Deatchmatch, Free for All, Gun Game, or Conquest
- High-quality graphics (customizable in the settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
- WASD to move
- Spacebar to jump
- Mouse to shoot
- Shift to run
- P to pause the game
- Enter to respawn
- G to throw a grenade
- E to pick up a gun
- F to use a knife
- R to reload your weapon
- C to crouch
- 2 to change your weapon
- Arrow keys for killstreaks
- Tab key for the score
Bullet Force Walkthrough
This is an amusing 3d shooting game that you can play here on CrazyGames.com in your browser. This exciting shooting game is powered by WebGL to run without trouble in modern browsers. The game is available as a WebGL game and as a mobile app. It has received 1,798,868 plays and has been rated 9.2 out of 10 by 15,396 people. If you like to play this game, you should check out our other 3d shooting games like Crazy Pixel Apocalypse and Advanced Pixel Apocalypse 3.