Voxiom.io features a dynamic inventory. On the battlefield, players must carefully manage their inventory to hold the most important items to ensure their victory. Each player gets 5 ammo slots, 5 backpack slots, and 5 hotbar slots.
Guns and blocks are craftable/upgradable through the crafting system. By default, players can craft basic items in their inventory. However, more advanced crafting such as gun upgrades need to be done through the workbench. Players can access the workbench by standing close to a workbench block and open their inventory.
WeaponsThere are five different tiers of weapons: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. The tier of each weapon is indicated by their color. Higher tier weapons have better stats such as damage and reload time. Accuracy and recoil systems also exist in the game. Players can either use the F key or right mouse button to aim down sight.
Each block in Voxiom.io has different properties. Some blocks are harder to break than others. Players can only use the shovel to harvest blocks. Ore blocks are special blocks that drop gems, which can be used in crafting. The blocks physics system in the game ensures that floating blocks get destroyed as well when mining.
Every game in the game is unique and random. Throughout the game, the toxic fog shrinks the battlefield gradually. We regularly update the map with new random features and structures.
More Shooting Games
If you liked Voxiom, be sure to check out all of our FPS and battle royale games. Some popular shooting games include Merc Zone and Shell Shockers. The latter being an awesome online FPS game where players are eggs!
- Use the F key or hold down right mouse button to aim for better accuracy
- Crafting can upgrade guns
- Some structures always generate better loot than others
- When holding a block, use right click to switch to wall mode to place down blocks in batch
- Join the discord to get access to chat with the community, get the latest insights and news!
- W - walk forward
- S - walk backward
- A - walk left
- D - walk right
- Space bar - jump
- X - open inventory (use the mouse left click and right click to swap items)
- Hold C - crouch
- Hold Shift - sprint
- Hold Tab - view map
- Left Mouse Button - primary action on item: shoot / use item / consume Item
- Right Mouse Button or F - secondary action on item: aim / switch block placement mode