Bullet Force is an amazing multiplayer FPS game with great 3D graphics. Create a room (with a maximum number of players, public or private etc...) or join one and start shooting.
NOTE: This game will only be fully cached in Firefox.
Purchase weapons and extensions such as deadly machine gun and RPG! Not to mention the awesome abilities that can only be used after you get kill-streaks. Go show your skill and become Bullet Force champion!
Bullet Force Multiplayer is developed by Blayze Games (Lucas Wilde).
The initial release date is June 2016. The game has been updated in March 2018 with a brand new look and more dynamic features. You can find it here on CrazyGames.
UPDATE (October 2018): Six new maps have been added: Zen, Village, Office, Park, Prison, and City.
Bullet Force is available in the browser on CrazyGames (using WebGL), as an Android app, and as an iOS app. This means that you can play it on pretty much any device!
- Multiplayer mode against other players worldwide and practice mode to play against bots
- Many weapons to choose from (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- Multiple game modes: Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Gun Game, or Conquest
- You can customize the load-out with a different set of weapons
- Credits system to buy more weapons
- Kill streaks special abilities to use in the game
- High-quality 3D graphics (customizable in the settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
- 10 playable maps
CategorizationShooting Games » First Person Shooter Games » Bullet Force
More Information About Bullet Force
This is an amusing 3d shooting game that you can play here on CrazyGames.com in your browser. This exciting shooting game is powered by WebGL to run without trouble in modern browsers. The game is available as a WebGL game and as a mobile app. It has received 22,472,542 plays and has been rated 9.1 out of 10 by 68,052 people. If you like to play this game, you should check out our other 3d shooting games or to Pixel Wars of Hero and Crazy Pixel Apocalypse.SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Bullet Force
- WASD to move
- Spacebar to jump
- Mouse to shoot
- Shift to run
- P to pause the game
- Enter to respawn
- G to throw a grenade
- E to pick up a gun
- F to use a knife
- R to reload your weapon
- C to crouch
- 2 to change your weapon
- Arrow keys for killstreaks
- Tab key for the score