Bullet Force is an amazing multiplayer FPS game with great 3D graphics. Create a room (with a maximum number of players, public or private etc...) or join one and start shooting.
Purchase weapons and extensions such as deadly machine guns and RPGs! Not to mention the awesome abilities that can only be used after you get kill-streaks. Go show your skills and become the Bullet Force champion!
Bullet Force Multiplayer is developed by Blayze Games (Lucas Wilde).
The initial release date is June 2016. The game has been updated in March 2018 with a brand new look and more dynamic features. You can find them here, exclusively on CrazyGames.
UPDATE (October 2019): New weapons and interface for the players!
Bullet Force is available in the browser on CrazyGames (using WebGL), as an Android app, and as an iOS app. This means that you can play it on pretty much any device!
- Multiplayer mode against other players worldwide and practice mode to play against bots
- Many weapons to choose from (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- Multiple game modes: Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Gun Game, or Conquest
- You can customize the load-out with a different set of weapons
- Credits system to buy more weapons
- Kill streaks special abilities to use in the game
- High-quality 3D graphics (customizable in the settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
- 10 playable maps
- Play in fullscreen
CategorizationShooting » First Person Shooter » Bullet Force
More Information About Bullet Force
Bullet Force is a first-class first person shooter games game that you can enjoy here on CrazyGames in your browser. This game has been played by 41,784,608 people and has been rated 9.2 / 10 with 311,048 votes. Blayze Games made Bullet Force. The game uses WebGL to work smoothly in modern browsers. One of the many great things about playing Bullet Force here is that it is available in full-screen mode. In addition to playing the game as a WebGL game, you can also install the Bullet Force app on your Android devices and on your iPhone and iPad. Did you like playing this shooting game? Then also try our other first person shooter games or Shell Shockers and Realistic Zombie Survival Warfare.SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Bullet Force
- WASD to move
- Spacebar to jump
- T to chat
- Mouse to shoot
- Shift to run
- P to pause the game
- Enter to respawn
- G to throw a grenade
- E to pick up a gun
- F to use a knife
- R to reload your weapon
- C to crouch
- 2 to change your weapon
- Arrow keys for killstreaks
- Tab key for the score