Wrassling is an awesome two-player wrestling game with retro pixelated graphics and fun physics-based gameplay. The aim of each wrestling match is simple - you must try and throw your opponent out of the ring!
Swing your arms and try to batter your opponent into submission and knock them over the ropes. You must utilize a range of swing combinations and also avoid being thrown out of the ring yourself! Can you beat your friends and prove yourself as a pro wrestler?
Wrassling is a 2-player wrestling game by Colin Lane, Folmer Kelly, and IsYourGuy.
November 2015 (Flash). January 2019 (HTML5).
- A wacky wrestling game with a unique fighting mechanism
- Play solo or with your friend
- Usable cute hat during a match
- Simple pixelated graphics
- Web browser
CategorizationAction Games » Fighting Games » Wrestling Games » Wrassling
More Information About Wrassling
This is a wonderful wrestling game that you can play here in your browser. Wrassling has received 806,611 plays and has received a rating of 9.3 / 10 with 14,643 votes. The game is built with HTML5 technology to work flawlessly in modern browsers. In addition to playing Wrassling in your browser, you can also install the Wrassling app on your Android devices and on your iPhone and iPad. Did you like playing this sports game? Then take a look at our other wrestling games or to Rowdy Wrestling and Mixed Macho Arts.SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Wrassling
- Controls for 1-player mode: Use Z and X to rotate arms and arrow keys to move and jump.
- Controls for 2-player mode: Player 1 use WASD and C, V and Player 2 uses arrow keys and O, P.