Basketball Stars is a 2-player basketball game created by Madpuffers. Shoot b-ball with the likes of LeBron James, James Harden, and Stephen Curry in Basketball Stars! You can play solo or with a friend as a variety of legendary basketball players.
Basketball Stars is the prequel to the popular game Basketball Legends, another fun sports game you can play for free at CrazyGames on your desktop or mobile device.
Play solo or with a friend
Team up with your friends cooperatively or play solo in 1v2 and 2v2 quick match basketball games. You can also play head-to-head. If you’re playing seriously, join tournament mode and scrap your way through the heats to become the ultimate b-ball legend.
Shoot hoops like a pro
Basketball Stars stays true to the sport, with three-pointers, alley-oops, and epic slam dunks that score you impressive points. Dash around and do epic jump shots to keep your opponent on their toes.
Each player in Basketball Stars has a unique ability, such as mega dunk, defense, and fast break, so pick a pair that brings home the trophy for you.
- Play 2-player basketball games solo or with friends
- Select a game mode - tournament or quick match
- Play as the attacker or as the defender
- Various famous teams to choose from
This game is made by MadPuffers.
Web browser (desktop and mobile)
Can I play Basketball Stars on my phone and tablet?
Yes, you can play Basketball Stars on any device, including phones, tablets, and computers! This includes Android devices as well as Apple devices such as the iPhone and iPad.
Who created Basketball Stars?
Basketball Stars was developed by Madpuffers. They also created other famous browser games like Moto X3M.
How to Play
1 player controls
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- X/L to shoot/steal
- S to pump/block
- A+A or D+D or left/right arrow twice to dash
- K/Z to super shot
2 player controls
- To move, player 1 use the WASD keys and player 2 use arrow keys
- To shoot/steal, player 1 use B and player 2 use L
- To pump, player 1 use S and player 2 use down arrow
- To dash, player 1 use A/D twice and player 2 use left/right arrow twice
- K to super shot