Basketball Stars is a 2-player basketball game created by Madpuffers. In this game, you can play with your favorite team and play with players such as LeBron James, James Harden, Stephen Curry, and other basketball legends.In this game, you can either play with friends in 2-player mode or solo in single-player mode.
Show off your basketball skills and see if you can score a three-pointer or slam home an impressive dunk! You can play as many different legendary teams and try out both your defensive and offensive skills.
If you like this game, you should check out its sequel, the absolutely amazing Basketball Legends (2020) game. It has a similar gameplay to Basketball Stars and improves further upon the gameplay.
There's also a version of Basketball Stars by Miniclip which you can find here. It's in 3D and uses Flash.
This game is made by MadPuffers, the same developer who made an awesome Moto X3M series.
- 2 player basketball head game
- Play in a tournament or in a custom match
- Play as the attacker or as the defender
- Various famous teams
Web browser (desktop and mobile)
How to play Basketball Stars?
- Go to Basketball Stars on CrazyGames
- Choose between 1-player or 2-player mode
- Select a team (with famous players)
- Start dunking, defending, and scoring!
Can I play Basketball Stars on my phone and tablet?
Yes, you can play Basketball Stars on any device, including phones, tablets, and computers! This includes Android devices as well as Apple devices such as iPhone and iPad.
Who created Basketball Stars?
Basketball Stars is created by Madpuffers, who have also created other famous browser games such as Moto X3M.
1 player controls
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- X/L to shoot/steal
- S to pump/block
- A+A or D+D or left/right arrow twice to dash
- K/Z to super shot
2 player controls
- To move, player 1 use the WASD keys and player 2 use arrow keys
- To shoot/steal, player 1 use B and player 2 use L
- To pump, player 1 use S and player 2 use down arrow
- To dash, player 1 use A/D twice and player 2 use left/right arrow twice
- K to super shot