How to play Surviv.io
Surviv.io is classic battle royale, with basic survival at its core. You start with nothing and fight your way through the game, taking down other players and scoring loot. Find and arm yourself with a weapon and some ammunition to get ahead. Use consumables to replenish your health and adrenaline levels. Think tactically and play cautiously – once you die there’s no respawn.
Login through one of your social media accounts to unlock your own personalized stats, quests and loadout.
Battle royale is the only game mode in Surviv.io. This is a game mode where the play area shrinks, creating a red no-go zone around the map. As a result, players are forced closer to the middle, where the fight gets more intense.
Surviv.io can be played solo, duo, or in a squad (4 players).
There are many weapons you’ll come across in Surviv.io. The main weapon categories are as follows:
- Assault rifles
- Sniper rifles
There are numerous weapons in these categories, all with their own stats, which can be found as loot throughout the map.
There are also perks in the game, which are found by looting or acquired through player roles. Perks give you special abilities like health regeneration and greater adrenaline. There are many more perks, which can be used to your advantage throughout the game.
About the developer
Surviv.io was originally developed by Justin Kim and Nick Clark. In December 2019, Kongregate acquired Surviv.io and took over future development.
- Find a weapon and some ammo quickly
- Be tactical with your ammo
- Hide inside buildings
- Use consumables only when it’s safe
- Use items with the best stats
- Play quick and cautious
- An arsenal of weaponry to be looted
- Get an edge with perks and consumables
- Login for stats, quests and loadout
- Play in full screen for the best experience
Release DateOctober 2017
- Desktop browser
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Movement: W, A, S, D
- Aim: Mouse
- Melee/shoot: Left-click
- Change weapons: 1 through 4 or scroll wheel
- Stow weapons(Melee mode): 3 or E
- Swap to previous weapon: Q
- Switch gun slots: T or drag gun to another slot
- Reload: R
- Scope zoom: Left-Click on zoom
- Pickup/loot/revive: F
- Use medical item: Left-click on item or 7 through 0
- Drop item: Right-click on item
- Cancel action: X
- View map: M or G
- Toggle minimap: V
- Use team ping wheel: Hold C, then hold right-click and drag mouse, then release right-click
- Use emote wheel: Hold right-click and drag mouse, then release right-click