Zombs Royale is a multiplayer survival game set in a Battle Royale arena. As with many Battle Royale games, you join the deadly battlefield via parachute and scramble around looking for resources and comradery with other players. Build a base, fight zombie hordes, and take down hostile players. There can only be one Zombs champion!
Battle Royale is the common format that ties together the four main game modes. In Zombie Royale, 100 players are launched into a zombie plagued MMO battlefield that slowly closes in on the players as time progresses.
The four game modes are:
- Solo - one-man army
- Duos - two players
- Squads - four-player teams
- Limited time - game modes that change every few days
Weapons and Health
Throughout the map, there will be various weapons and resources for you to utilize. All you have to do is walk over the loot to pick it up once you open up a chest. Loot includes weapons, potions, and ammunition.
Weapons come in different rarities, with common and uncommon being the lowest and mythic being the highest. If you're holding mythic weapons, players will come after you to try and claim them.
Customize anything from your emotes to your outfit, melee skin, sprays, and backpack.
When you open an account on Zombs Royale, you'll be able to buy a vast range of cosmetic items to spruce up your guy. They don't give you an advantage in-game, but they do look good.
- Huge 100-player battlegrounds
- Tonnes of loot to find and try out
- Cosmetic items to enhance your appearance
- Action-packed gameplay
ZombsRoyale.io was made by Yang and Jeremiah under the name End Game.
Web browser, Android, and iOS
How do you use sprays in Zombs Royale?
Press T to use sprays on desktop. Make sure you equip the spray from your locker first.
How do you talk in Zombs Royale?
Press enter to open the chat window.
Who created Zombs Royale?
Zombs Royale is created by Yangcheng Liu. The publishing company is called End Game.
What are the best guns in Zombs Royale?
- The Pump Shotgun is excellent for killing at a short-range.
- You should equip yourself with weapons for short, mid, and long-range battles.
- Use a medium-range gun for most fights (e.g. Tactical Shotgun, MP5, or AK).
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- M or Tab to view map
- E to interact
- Left click to shoot
- Right click to open emoticon list
- R to reload