Drift Hunters is a free-to-play 3D drifting game with an excellent selection of tracks and plenty of tuned-up cars. Pick your motor, tune it, then rev your engine and drift the turns in one of 10 unique locations!
How to Play
See how long you can keep up the drift! The longer you drift, the more your points multiplier increases. You can use the points to buy exotic motors like the high-performance Porsche 911 GT. There are 26 fully customizable cars available to buy in total.
Every car you buy can be fully tuned — turbo, brake balance, front camber, rear offset, and more. You can fully modify these values to find the best tuning for your drift performance.
You can upgrade the performance too. The brakes, weight, gearbox, turbo, and engine can all be upgraded with superior parts. Finish off your car in any color and enjoy a selection of rims on the house.
Drift Hunters Cars
- BMW M3
- Toyota Supra
- Honda S2000
- Ford Fiesta ST
- Nissan 370Z coupe
- Dodge Challenger Hellcat
- Nissan GTR
- Porsche 911 GT
- And 18 more cars...
Drift Hunters Tips
- Use acceleration cautiously when approaching corners mid-drift
- Drift from side-to-side on straight roads to keep the drift alive
- Tune-up your vehicles to find the sweet spot for maximum drift
- Drive on maps with plenty of space for long, uninterrupted drifting
Best Tracks for Drifting
Some tracks provide a much easier opportunity for you to keep drifting than others. The best tracks for drifting in Drift Hunters 2 are Emashi and Forest because of their long corners and lack of too many sharp turns. The Forest track has the longest corners for the most prolonged drifts.
More High-Octane Car Games
Driving games are super addictive when they're good. Especially when you can play them in your web browser for free, no download required. Madalin Stunt Cars 2 is another 3D car game with several speedy cars to drive around. Check out Speed Racing Pro 2 for more focus on raw speed. Browse our drifting games and car games for more!
- 26 fully customizable cars to drift around the tracks
- 10 unique locations including racetracks and city streets
- Detailed car tuning lets you modify all aspects of your vehicle
- Browser-based game with excellent adjustable 3D graphics
Drift Hunters can be played in your web browser for free using full screen, theatre, or regular mode. You can also play on mobile devices (Android and iOS).
The game is made by Studionum43 (Ilya Kaminetsky). You can support this game here.
What is the most expensive car on Drift Hunters?
The Porsche 911 GT (993).
What is the fastest car on Drift Hunters?
The Nissan GT-R (R25) is the fastest car on Drift Hunters.
Do I need to change gear in Drift Hunters?
You can choose between an automatic and manual gearbox.
Is Drift Hunters free-to-play?
Drift Hunters is fully free-to-play on desktop, Android and iOS. It can be found on CrazyGames.
- Use the WASD or arrows keys to steer the car
- Use the space as the handbrake
- Use C to change the camera position
- Use left shift to shift up gears
- Use left Ctrl to shift down gears