How to Play
How you play 1v1.lol depends on the game mode. In most cases, you’ll be playing battle royale, so your objectives to eliminate opponents and become the last survivor.
You’ll have a selection of weapons, including an ax for tearing down your opponents’ walls. Along with your weapons, there are four building blocks bound to your keys for quick access.
1v1.lol is a highly tactical and competitive shooter, where fast and effective building is just as important as having sharp aim and quick reactions. Thankfully, you can practice your building skills in build mode, without dealing with gunfights.
There are three core game modes in 1v1.lol. These are:
- BR Duos (2v2 battle royale)
- 1v1 (1v1)
- Box 2v2
Along with the core modes, you can also play:
- JustBuild (practice and improve building)
- Aim Trainer (practice and improve aiming)
- Party (join a specific private game or create a game for your friends)
More Games Like This
There are plenty more in our shooting games section if you enjoy competitive shooting games that feature excellent maps, mechanics, and gameplay. Another clever shooting title is Shell Shockers, where all players are eggs. Browse our battle royale games for more survival-style shooters!
- Invite your friends to play private matches
- Login and buy custom items in the store
- Practice aiming and building separately
- Extensive control customization to suit your setup
Is JustBuild.lol the same as 1v1.lol?JustBuild.lol is the non-combat version of 1v1.lol. It's just for building.
Is 1v1.lol similar to Fortnite?1v1.lol is similar to Fortnite but simple and played in your web browser.
Can I play 1v1.lol on mobile?1v1.lol is now available on Android and Apple, as well as JustBuild.lol.
Can I play Battle Royale in 1v1.lol?There is a Battle Royale mode in 1v1.lol which allows up to 10 players. There are other modes that let you play against more than 1 player too.
Release DateDecember 2019
Developer1v1.LOL is developed by Lior Alterman.
- Web browser
- LMB to shoot/build
- WASD to move
- Space bar to jump
- Shift to crouch
- Z, X, C, V, or Y to switch building platforms
- F, 1, or 2 to switch weapons
- R to rotate stair/reload
- G to make door on platforms
- E to open doors