Sokoban is a classic Japanese puzzle solving game in which you need to move all of the boxes into the correct locations. The boxes will be pushed in single directions by the character; meaning you can move them left, right, up or down. Think ahead before making your moves as you will quickly become stuck as the levels become more difficult.
There are 20 difficult levels to complete, all of them have boxes that are required to be positioned correctly. Each level also saves your move count, meaning that you need to try to complete each one in the least amount of moves possible. Have fun!
Reinout Stevens made this game.
- A modern remake of the classic Sokoban from 1982 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi
- 20 challenging levels to play
- Each level saves your movement counts
- Replay any level you wish
- You can undo moves
This game is a web browser game (desktop and mobile).
CategorizationPuzzle Games » Logic Games » Sokoban
More Information About Sokoban
Sokoban is a terrific logic game that you can play on CrazyGames.com, free of charge. Sokoban uses HTML5 to run flawlessly in most browsers. Sokoban has been played 11,821 times and has been rated 8.5 out of 10 with 75 votes. Did you like playing Sokoban? Then also play our other logic games or to Little Alchemy 2 and UNO Online.SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Sokoban
- Move using the arrow keys or WASD
- U to undo a move, or press the in-game icon
- Hold R to restart the level, or press the in-game icon
- Press H to highlight the goal tiles
- Mobile users can tap the screen to move