There are 20 difficult levels to complete, all of them have boxes that are required to be positioned correctly. Each level also saves your move count, meaning that you need to try to complete each one in the least amount of moves possible. Have fun!
Release DateSeptember 2018
DeveloperReinout Stevens made this game.
- A modern remake of the classic Sokoban from 1982 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi
- 20 challenging levels to play
- Each level saves your movement counts
- Replay any level you wish
- You can undo moves
PlatformsThis game is a web browser game (desktop and mobile).
- Move using the arrow keys or WASD
- U to undo a move, or press the in-game icon
- Hold R to restart the level, or press the in-game icon
- Press H to highlight the goal tiles
- Mobile users can tap the screen to move