Sokoban is a classic Japanese puzzle solving game in which you need to move all of the boxes into the correct locations. The boxes will be pushed in single directions by the character; meaning you can move them left, right, up or down. Think ahead before making your moves as you will quickly become stuck as the levels become more difficult.
- Move using the arrow keys or WASD
- U to undo a move, or press the in-game icon
- Hold R to restart the level, or press the in-game icon
- Press H to highlight the goal tiles
- Mobile users can tap the screen to move