Gravinaut is a cool platform arcade game that utilizes different gravity levels - you are an astronaut and you are trying to work your way through a spaceship to repair it and escape! The only problem however is that the gravity levels are out of sync and keep changing! You can shift your gravity automatically to move through different parts of the level.
Move carefully and watch out for the spikes and traps! Each different area or level has a series of challenging puzzles that you must work through - use your logic and puzzle solving skills to progress. This game is great fun and features retro graphics, cool music, and interesting gravity based gameplay. Try to complete Gravinaut as quickly as possible and register a top score!
February 2, 2018
Rekskull developed Gravinaut, a young indie developer. You can follow him on Twitter.
- Simple 2D objects and character
- Traps and hazardous liquid that can instantly kill you
- You can instantly shift the gravity of your character and also for the objects if you use the panel
- Use your logical thinking and quick reaction to solve challenging puzzle in each area
- Time challenge, see the time taken to complete the game
- Web browser
CategorizationPuzzle Games » Astronaut Games » Gravinaut
More Information About Gravinaut
Gravinaut is an amusing astronaut games game. It can be played here on CrazyGames. This highly addicting puzzle game is made with WebGL to work flawlessly in all modern browsers. One of the many great things about playing Gravinaut on CrazyGames is that you can play it in full-screen. Rekskull developed Gravinaut. Gravinaut has been played by 7,357 people and has been rated 7.2 out of 10 by 57 people. Did you like playing this game? Then also try our other astronaut games or Alien Attack (.io) and A Second Chance.SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Gravinaut
- Left and right arrow to move
- Up arrow to shift gravity up
- Down arrow to shift gravity down
- Space bar to jump, click twice to double jump
- Right ctrl to shift gravity of an object (if you are on a panel)