Sudoku Online is a logic puzzle game that challenges players with the placement of numbers. Originating from Japan, the word "Sudoku" means "single digit." The game has a rich history, gaining popularity in the 19th century through magazines and newspapers. It is renowned for its ability to develop key cognitive areas.
- Difficulty Levels: Players can choose from different difficulty levels, catering to both beginners and experienced players.
- Hint System: A hint system is available to guide players when needed, ensuring a smooth puzzle-solving experience.
- Undo Function: Players can undo moves, allowing for correction of mistakes or trying different strategies.
- Tags for Facilitation: The game includes tags to mark cells or numbers, facilitating the puzzle-solving process.
- Adaptability: Designed for various devices, promoting accessibility and flexibility in gameplay.
- Grid Structure: The playing field is a 9x9 grid, subdivided into smaller 3x3 grids, resulting in 81 cells.
- Initial Numbers: Some numbers (1 to 9) are pre-filled in the cells at the start of the game.
- Objective: Players must fill the empty cells with numbers from 1 to 9. The challenge lies in ensuring that each row, column, and 3x3 square contains each digit only once.
- Cognitive Development: Contributes to the development of concentration, learning, memory, and relaxation.
- Accessible Gameplay: The game's adaptability for computers, smartphones, and TVs makes it accessible to players across various devices.
Sudoku Online offers a holistic puzzle-solving experience, combining cognitive benefits with user-friendly features. Whether seeking a mental challenge, a learning tool, or a relaxing pastime, players can find it all in the engaging world of Sudoku!
Web browser (desktop and mobile)
Nov 15, 2023
Use the left mouse button to fill in the free cells with numbers.