In Tank Trouble you have to drive a tank around the maze to hunt down other players. Get a high kill count and beat your friends! Tank Trouble may look pretty simple, but that's because it's based on one of the oldest arcade games out there. The game is living proof that some titles and styles really can stand the test of time.
The object of the game is simple: blow up the enemy tanks. But it doesn't end there. Aside from dodging enemy fire, you have to navigate through a maze to try and trap, flank or just plain surprise the other player(s) before they get you first! Use random bonus drops to improve your tank's firepower. Can't get them in your direct line of fire? No, problem! Just use your mad geometry skills to bounce shots against walls and land a hit from the safety of cover. With support for up to three players on the same computer, perhaps the biggest challenge will trying not to shove each other aside to gain the advantage (so be a good sport and save the killing for the computer screen).
- Classic top-view arcade style tank battles
- Play against the computer or up to two other people
- Bouncing shots off walls allows for added strategy
- Upgrade your tank with bonuses scattered throughout the map
- Multiple maps add variety to the game and force to develop new strategies
- Use a variety of weapons, including lasers, missiles, rattling guns and more.
Tank Trouble can be played on all three major platforms: PC, Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad).
Tank Trouble was developed by Tyler Glass (Subterranean Software).
- Up Arrow = up/forward
- Down Arrow = down/backward
- Left Arrow = turn left
- Right Arrow = turn right
- M key = fire
- E = up/forward
- D = down/backward
- S = turn left
- F = turn right
- Q = fire
- Player three uses the mouse key to move their tank and fires with the Left mouse button.
Note: Being the third player has one disadvantage, as the mouse doesn't allow the tank to move backward.