A challenging aspect of Fireboy and Watergirl 1 is that you have to control the movement of BOTH characters at the same time. You can try to do this on your own, or you can play with a friend!
Certain areas of each level can only be bypassed by one of the characters and you must flip switches and perform certain actions to allow both characters to progress.
During each level, you must collect different crystals and complete the puzzles in as quick a time as possible. With a host of interesting levels, fun gameplay, and cute graphics, this game is great fun and a fantastic platform title!
How to play with the fire and water charactersPlayers must control both Fireboy and Watergirl using the arrow keys. The left and right keys control one character, whilst the A and D keys control the other. Due to the dual controls, this is also an amazing two-player game.
Each of the 30+ levels has a different set of challenges. Players must think hard about the order in which they move Fireboy and Wategirl as they explore the light temple levels. Fireboy, for example, cannot walk over the blue water pools.
Try out the other Fireboy and Watergirl titlesWe have the full Fireboy and Watergirl collection at CrazyGames. Play them here:
- Fireboy and Watergirl 2: The Light Temple
- Fireboy and Watergirl 4: The Crystal Temple
- Fireboy and Watergirl 5: Elements
Release DateNovember 19, 2009, as a Flash game. It was updated in May 2018 as an HTML5 game that can be played on both desktop and mobile browsers.
DeveloperOslo Albet made this game.
- You can control both of the characters simultaneously or ask your friend to play along
- Hazards in each map
- Challenging puzzles to be completed
- Walkthrough available to help you solve each of the levels
- Web browser (desktop and mobile)
- Use arrow keys to control fireboy
- Use WAD to control watergirl