Crazy Roll 3D
Crazyroll 3D is an addictive endless running game inspired by Slope. Control a ball that’s thrust down a series of slanted and sloped platforms. Avoid all the obstacles, collect diamonds, and roll as far you can!
How to Play
Keep your eyes and reflexes sharp
The ball starts off moving slowly and picks up pace as you roll over boosters and ramps. Move the ball around obstacles and keep your eye on the road ahead for upcoming challenges! Although the game is endless, the levels increase the longer you survive. These higher levels feature more moving and tricky obstacles.
You will find shields, magnets, and the 2x diamond power-up around the map. Some of them are placed in tricky spots. If you’re quick, maybe you could activate your shield to grab one?
There’s a cooldown effect on each power-up, so time them wisely. For example, you might want to save your shield for a higher level of difficulty.
Collect diamonds to make purchases
Collect as many diamonds as you can and spend them in the Crazy Roll 3D shop. You can purchase power-ups and various new balls in different sizes and speeds.
More Games Like This
Crazy Roll 3D is similar to many running games where you run endlessly collecting coins. Popular alternatives include Run 3 and Tomb Runner, two excellent and addictive choices!
Crazy Roll 3D was released in February 2019 and can be played exclusively here on CrazyGames.com.
- 10 March 2022: The game has been updated to support 2 players mode, more platform themes, new balls to unlock, and is now playable on mobile!
- Collectible crystals that can be used to buy power-ups and unlock new ball models
- New challenges: waving platforms and moving obstacles
- Fun and fast-paced gameplay with funky music
- Endless: go as far as you can!
Mar 28, 2023
- Press the AD or left and right arrow keys to steer
- Use the 1, 2, or 3 keys to use power-ups
**You can change the sensitivity on the setting menu
Swipe the screen to the left and right to move the ball.
**You can change the sensitivity and controls between swiping or tapping on the setting menu.