Pac Xon (Deluxe)
Pac Xon (Deluxe) is a Pac-Man game with a twist. Instead of moving around a maze eating pellets, you create a wall that fills the screen as you move. Once you fill the space by 80%, the level is complete. Make sure the ghosts don’t catch you though.
How to Play
Use your arrow keys to move Pac Xon around the level. He will automatically build a wall as he moves. Stay alert for power-ups appearing so you can grab a quick advantage!
Build a wall
The objective of Pac Xon is to build a wall until it fills 80% of the space. You have to achieve this goal while avoiding attacks from the ghosts. If they float into an unfinished wall, you’ll lose a life.
As the levels progress, there are more ghosts of varying sizes thrown into the challenge. In total, there are 50 levels in Pac Xon.
Four power-up types in Pac Xon appear at random. These power-ups are:
- Glowing orb - You can eat ghosts for a while, so they run away
- Cherries - You move faster
- Peach - Ghosts move slower
- Strawberry - Ghosts stop moving for a while
More Pac-Man Games
There are more games featuring influence from Pac-Man in our Pac-Man games collection. If you’re looking to play the original Pac-Man game, check out Tapman. For another unique twist on the original, check out Pac-Man FPS and shoot some ghosts!
- The original Pac Xon Deluxe game from 2007
- Original Pac-Man sounds and style
- Various power-ups for Pac Xon to consume
- 50 challenging levels to complete
- Web browser (desktop and mobile)
- For desktop, move with the arrow keys
- For mobile, slide a finger across the screen to move