Geometry Dash Online - the fast-paced platform game. You know that a game has to be good if it has earned its own Wikipedia page. And no, Geometry Dash Online isn't a math game. While it was first created for mobile devices, you now have the privilege of playing it straight from your web browser!
Jump and fly your way past an endless stream of obstacles in Geometry Dash, a rhythm-based platformer. Dodge obstacles in lockstep with awesome music! Take advantage of special portals to change your speed. Don't mess up, or it's back to the start. With tens of millions of players worldwide, this is one game you can't afford to miss!
When playing this game using online html5 games browsers, your reactions must be superb. This running game has platform elements and users control the geometric block using the left click mouse button. Each online level provides a new challenge and a different set of obstacles to overcome. Good luck trying out this hugely popular platform title.
- Varying challenges, from easy first-wins to levels that can take hundreds of tries
- Simple controls make the game super easy to pick up and play
- Fun, upbeat music whose rhythm matches your character's movements for an even more immersive experience
Geometry Dash is available across all platforms: web, Android, iOS and Windows phone.
The game was created by RobTop games for mobile, before being ported to PC as Geometry Dash Online.
Tips & Tricks
- Be calm, the game will be much easier if you aren't stressed out!
- Practice! Over time you will pick up the skills needed for this game!
- Share your achievements with others, you can learn from other gamers.
- AppAdvice - "Geometry Dash is a fast-paced platformer that will leave you screaming in frustration, but you'll keep coming back for more."
- DroidGamers - "Geometry Dash isn't your typical rhythm-based game, it actually requires skill on top of good timing."
- Metacritic - "Geometry Dash is a really good and extremely challenging game. While it can get a bit frustrating sometimes, you can always complete the stages using the practice mode and then jump into the many different user-generated levels."
History of the Game
According to the developer the game started without a clear vision, it could have moved in any direction. It just started as a template with a cube that could crash and jump. Some of the gameplay was inspired by the impossible game. It was first developed for the computer and later created for mobile. When the game was first launched, it was called Geometry Jump and only has seven levels. Later on, it was renamed to "Geometry Dash." Currently, there are four free versions of the game, one being "Geometry Dash Lite" which currently includes the first 13 levels from the full version.
When initially launched the game received positive reviews from critics. Softpedia praised the game's style, saying, "While it can get a bit frustrating sometimes, you can always complete the stages using the practice mode and then jump into the many different user-generated levels." 148Apps stated, "Geometry Dash provides all of the challenge expected from an “impossible” game while also making it more accessible to newcomers."
The game quickly gained popularity around the world. In Canada, it was the most popular paid iPhone app in June 2014.
CategorizationArcade » One Button » Geometry Dash Online
More Information About Geometry Dash Online
Geometry Dash Online is a marvelous one button game. You can check it out here, for free. The game is built with HTML5 technology to work smoothly in modern browsers. Geometry Dash Online is available on your computer and as a mobile app. One of the many advantages about playing this game here is that you can play it in full-screen mode. Geometry Dash Online has received 5,899,377 plays and has been rated 8.7 out of 10 by 67,773 people. Did you like playing this arcade game? Then try out our other one button or Wrestle Jump and Backflip Dive 3D.SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Geometry Dash Online
- SPACE/UP Arrow = Jump
- HOLD DOWN SPACE/UP Arrow = Multi-jump
- UP Arrow = Steer vehicle up
- DOWN Arrow = Steer vehicle down
Don't touch the spikes, or you will have to restart!