Geometry Dash Online is a free side-scrolling platformer played in sync with musical rhythms. Groove your way over and under obstacles to keep the musical momentum alive. If you slip up, it’s back to the beginning!
How to Play
In Geometry Dash Online, the square moves by itself. All you have to do is click to jump when necessary and use up/down to steer vehicles. The way you dodge obstacles is often in sync with the beat, so make sure your sound is on and enjoy the experience!
As you move through the levels, there are different sections with cool new tunes, colors, and abilities that require extra attention. It’s a superb musical journey!
Geometry Dash History
According to the developer, Geometry Dash started without a clear vision. It could have moved in any direction. It just started as a template with a cube that could crash and jump.
When the game was first launched, it was called Geometry Jump and only had seven levels. Later on, it was renamed "Geometry Dash." Currently, there are four free versions of the game, one being "Geometry Dash Lite," which now includes the first 13 levels from the full version.
The game has received positive reviews from critics. Softpedia praised the game's style, saying, "While it can get a bit frustrating sometimes, you can always complete the stages using the practice mode and then jump into the many different user-generated levels."
More Games Like This
Geometry Dash Games
If you like playing Geometry Dash for free in your web browser, check out these spin-off titles:
- The best advice is to time your moves on-beat with the music.
- Be calm. The game will be much easier if you aren't stressed out!
- Practice! Over time you will pick up the subtle movements you need to get further.
- Share your achievements with others and learn from other gamers.
- Challenging levels that vary in difficulty from hard to almost impossible
- Simple controls make the game intuitive to learn from the start
- Excellent music that compels you to reach the next part of the track
- Fun gameplay synced to the beat!
Geometry Dash is available across all platforms: web, Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
The game was created by RobTop games for mobile, before being ported to PC as Geometry Dash Online.
This Scratch version is made by Griffpatch.
- SPACE/UP Arrow = Jump
- HOLD DOWN SPACE/UP Arrow = Multi-jump
- UP Arrow = Steer vehicle up
- DOWN Arrow = Steer vehicle down