If you've ever wondered what would happen if Minecraft players dropped their pickaxes and hand-to-hand weapons in exchange for guns and explosives, then Blocky Combat Swat would be the result!
This pixelated first-person shooter gives you all the great action of games like Call of Duty while giving you a very Lego-ish feel. Throw grenades, fire powerful guns and stab your enemies across several different authentic Minecraft maps.
Release DateThe initial release date of this game is November 2016 and it has been updated on February 2018. You can enjoy lots of improvements in this brand new version.
Game DeveloperBlocky Combat Swat was developed by Mentolatux.
- Choose from eight different Minecraft maps
- Holds up to 14 players per match
- Huge variety of weapons to choose from
- Play as one of two different sides: SWAT Forces and Mercenaries
- Experience system allows you and your team to unlock new, more powerful weapons
- Classic FPS control style makes it easy to pick up and play
- Zombie survival mode
- You can play matches with bots
PlatformBlocky Combat Swat is available through a web browser using WebGL.
ControlsUse WASD keys to move forward, left, back and to the right respectively, like any regular PC first-person shooter. All other actions are listed below:
- SHIFT = Run
- R = Reload
- C = Crouch
- CTRL = Go prone
- SPACE = Jump
- T = Chat
- TAB = Information tab