Funny Battle Simulator 2 is a battle simulation game where you tactically place an army and take them into battle. Add a variety of units to fight for your side, from cavemen to bears with miniguns.
How to Play
Build a diverse army
Construct your army while considering the cost of units and maximum capacity. You can add bears with miniguns and elephants, but they cost the most in space and price.
Place your units tactically
The terrain affects the movement of your units. Ice speeds up movement, sand slows it down, and long grass makes you invisible to shooters. Either way, when the battle begins, chaos ensues.
Level up and increase your forces
Each battle you play opens the doors to more units and crazier fights. To completely dominate those battles, you can give some of your time and receive financial rewards and bigger fighters.
Get a close view of the action
The best way to view the battle is by holding the right mouse button and using WASD to zoom into the fight and move freely around the arena as a spectator.
- Place a variety of units tactically
- Watch the funny battle unfold
- Incremental level-up system
- Give your attention for greater rewards
- Left mouse button = create a unit
- Right mouse button + CTRL = delete unit
- WASD = standard movement
- WASD + Right mouse button (Hold) = alternative move
- Shift = speed up movement
- Q / E = rotate the camera