If you've ever wondered what would happen if Minecraft players dropped their pickaxes and hand-to-hand weapons in exchange for guns and explosives, then Blocky Combat Swat would be the result! This pixelated first-person shooter gives you all the great action of games like Call of Duty while giving you a very Lego-ish feel. Throw grenades, fire powerful guns and stab your enemies across several different authentic Minecraft maps.
- Choose from seven different Minecraft maps
- Holds up to 20 players per match
- Huge variety of weapons to choose from
- Play as one of two different sides: SWAT Forces and Mercenaries
- Experience system allows you and your team to unlock new, more powerful weapons
- Classic FPS control style makes it easy to pick up and play
Blocky Combat Swat is available through a web browser using WebGL and on Android operating systems.
Blocky Combat Swat was developed by Mentolatux.
Use WASD keys to move forward, left, back and to the right respectively, like any regular PC first-person shooter. All other actions are listed below:
- SHIFT = Run
- R = Reload
- C = Crouch
- CTRL = Go prone
- SPACE = Jump
- T = Chat
- P= Fullscreen
- TAB = Information tab
Blocky Combat Swat Walkthrough
Blocky Combat Swat is a first-class 3d shooting game that you can enjoy on CrazyGames.com directly in your browser, free of charge. The game is made with WebGL to work fast in all modern browsers. It has received 39,719 plays and has been rated 8.9 out of 10 with 621 votes. If you like Blocky Combat Swat, make sure to also play our other 3d shooting games like WorldZ and Warmerise Online.