Planaris 2 is a fun matching game that takes inspiration from the legendary game of Tetris. In this game, you have a set grid and you must try and fill it with rows of blocks to make them disappear and earn points. A row of blocks disappears when you successfully complete it.
This might sound easy but you must fit various different shapes into place like a jigsaw. TO make things harder, different locks will enter the map - these will block you from placing shapes in that area! As you progress the gameplay becomes faster. Can you master Planaris 2?
Release DateDecember 2018
DeveloperPlanaris 2 is developed by Bryce Summer. The same developer who made physics-based skate games, Swipe Skate 1 and 2.
- Tetris style gameplay
- Intuitive mechanism
- Campaign and classic modes
- In Campaign mode: unlock more levels by completing the challenges
- Power-ups and lock system in the game
PlatformsPlanaris 2 is a web browser game. It's also available as an Android app.
- Use the left mouse button to place a piece
- Press right mouse button or Z to rotate a piece
- Use X to switch an upcoming piece
- Press space bar to save a piece for later