Earth Picker is an awesome guessing game for those who love geography and travel. For those who think their geographical skills are up to scratch, Earth Picker will truly test your knowledge! In this game, you must look at a series of different Google Earth and Google Street View pictures and 360 photos to try and guess where the place is in the world.
Once you think you know the answer you must find the location on the map and place a marker. Once you click Go, the game will reveal how close you were to the nearest KM! This game is truly addictive and fantastic for those who enjoy travel and looking at the cities of the world. Test your knowledge today and check out some cool worldly destinations!
Earth Picker was made by Christian Altrichter.
- A fun geography game to guess Google Street View images around the world
- Play five rounds in each game
- You get a distance comparison between your answer and the exact image's location
- Drag left mouse button to move the image/map
- Use mouse scroll to zoom in/out
- Left click to choose a location
Earth Picker is an exciting geography game that you can play here directly in your browser, for free. This game has received 953 plays and has been rated 8.2 / 10 by 11 people. Earth Picker is built with HTML5 technology to run without trouble in most browsers. If you enjoyed the game, make sure to take a look at our other geography games like Traveler IQ Challenge and Quizzity.