Aside from the survival mode, you can also play the creative mode - this game mode allows you to use your imagination to build practically whatever you can think of. Use a variety of different materials to build cities, castles, and whole worlds for example. If you want, you can also load pre-built maps that other players have created! Step into the 2D world of Paper Minecraft today and start building!
- 2D graphics
- 2 different skins
- Lots of custom maps from other players
- Lots of resources and tools
PlatformPaper Minecraft is a web browser game. It was made using Scratch, an amazing free tool developed at MIT to learn how to develop games.
DeveloperThis game is made by a fan of the popular Mojang-developed Minecraft game. This version is made by Griffpatch, you can check the developer's portfolio site and YouTube channel.
Release DateMay 2013 (updated continuously since then)
- AD or left and right arrow to move
- W or up arrow to jump
- Left click to dig or place block
- E to open inventory or chest
- F to eat and hold item
- Space bar to split an item from stack in the crafting menu