Dark Soil is a survival game that combines Dark Souls and gardening element!
April 2018 and has been updated in November 2019.
Pietro Ferrantelli developed Dark Soil. Check the developer's other game in Overgame.
- Pietro Ferrantelli: game design and programming
- Sylvain Guerrero: game design, programming, and tech art
- Robin Chafouin: character design and animations
- Joachim Leclerc: environment art, title, and UI - (MoJo)
- Boris Warembourg: music and sound design
CategorizationAction » Battle » Dark Soil
More Information About Dark Soil
Dark Soil is an amusing battle game. You can check it out here on CrazyGames directly in your browser, for free. It has been played by 2,245 people and has been rated 7.5 / 10 with 32 votes. Dark Soil has been developed by Pietro Ferrantelli. This fun action game uses WebGL technology to work in modern browsers. You can play it in full-screen mode. If you enjoy playing this game, you should take a look at our other battle games or Chompers.io and Zombs Royale (ZombsRoyale.io).SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Dark Soil
- WASD or ZQSD to move
- Left click to use items
- Right click to roll
- Mouse scroll or 1/2/3/4/5: select items
- 1: select weapon (attack the enemies that spawn from your plants)
- 2: select watering can (aim at unmature plants to grow them)
- 3/4/5: select seeds (plant them on soil tiles)