Join the fight to become the biggest worm in Worms.Zone. Playing against other worms in a big multiplayer arena, you have to eat as much food as possible to grow bigger. Slither your way towards the power-ups to get an edge. This .io game is addictive!
How to play Worms Zone
WormsZone.io is survival of the fittest. You're a worm, and you must eat and grow to be big and strong. Who knew being a worm could be so much fun? Remember to trap your opponents so you can get all of their delicious food.
Pressing the left or right mouse button, you can turbo-speed your worm. Use it sparingly and tactically to sprint towards big rewards ahead of the other players. As you get larger, you get slower. Turbo also becomes more costly to your score, so use it sparingly when you are big, and plentifully when you are small.
Pick an outfit fitting for the common worm. As you level up in the game, you can treat your worm to funkier and more colorful designs. Head over to the worm's wardrobe on the main menu to pick a fresh new outfit.
Head to the options menu to choose your favorite colors for the game. You can also pick between 3 different food types. You can find the options menu at the bottom right of the main menu.
There are various game modes to choose from. These are:
- Infinity - Keep playing and growing your worm until you fail.
- Time - 7-minute game featuring double points and coins
- Treasure Hunter - Look for treasures on the map
- Seasonal - these are time-limited modes that appear during seasonal periods of the year
Keep your eye out for power-ups in potion bottles scattered around the arena. There are six types of power-up in Worms.Zone:
- Red and blue - Increase capture radius (pulls in more food).
- Blue - Increase the amount of food eaten by 5 times.
- Purple - Reveal where other worms have perished.
- Green - Increase the speed of your worm.
- Round green bottle - Improves control of worm for collision avoidance.
- Yellow - Zoom out for a better view.
You'll figure out what these power-ups look like as you slither your way through the land. You can also pick up coins that go into your coin stash.
Make sure to come worming your way back for seasonal events over times like Christmas, Halloween, and Easter! You can play in exclusive limited-time events to build up a plethora of rewards throughout the festive seasons.
Worms.Zone, like many other .io games on CrazyGames, is simple yet incredibly fun and addictive to play. The typical .io game features online multiplayer, minimal appearance, and is free to play.
Some other multiplayer Snake/Worm games include:
Powerline.io - More like classic Snake, but in a big multiplayer arena. Also, you're playing as a line of electricity, not a snake!
Wormate.io - Like Worms.Zone but with a different feel and graphics for those who prefer the style.
Paper.io - Instead of growing a snake or worm, why not expand and grow your territory instead?
- Cool colours and designs
- Power-ups give you an edge over the other worms
- Level up your worm and unlock more content
- Simple but fun and addictive!
Worms.Zone is made by Wild Spike.
Facebook Instant Games
Use left or right mouse button to speed up.
Jan 03, 2024
- Use mouse or left-right arrow to control the worm
- Use the left or right mouse button or space bar to speed up