Nothing to Hide is a satire on the surveillance state. You can't hide, so you have to hide who you are. You have to maintain your brand and dumb yourself down.
In each level, you must successfully reach the goal area, but you can't move freely as you have to make sure at least one surveillance camera is watching you. Can you complete the levels?
Release DateApril 2014
DeveloperNicky Case and Halcyonic Falcon made Nothing to Hide.
- An awesome puzzle game with cool mechanisms
- Interesting storyline and concept
- Eight levels to beat
- Impressive music
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- Space bar or left mouse button to pick-up camera
- Hold shift to move slowly