RulesIf you are assigned as a Traitor Disc you must do everything you can to stop other players from completing their tasks. You can do the following:
- You can move Oxygen Tanks away from the Oxygen Floor and/or hide them.
- You can kill them repeatedly by transforming into a disc by pressing the space bar button.
- You can move Orbs away from their rooms
- Make it more difficult for them. But avoid getting caught or giving them suspicion.
If you are assigned as Scientists, you must be quick and bring the objects to their proper places. Orbs go to the top room, Oxygen Hub in the center square floor space. Traitor Disc can still move them out of the floor area though so be cautious when your O2 count goes down. The trash (banana peel) goes to the trash vents located in every farside/corner rooms. Orb Pedestals are already in the room where the orbs are. Put them there and it will be secured, Traitor Discs won't be able to take them out.
If you are suspicious of any player or need a timeout, just press the red button in the Center Hub.
Release DateOctober 2020
DeveloperDisc Us was made by Keybol (programming) and Mwaayk (animation).
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- Space bar to interact