Welcome to the Shurican test! As a ninja apprentice, your task is to avoid every obstacle while slashing all the devils that come your way. Enemies in the distance? Throw shurikens to eliminate them from afar. Choose from three different game modes: move through levels, take on challenges or enjoy an endless play in this Flappy Bird-inspired game. How far can you go? Can you survive every challenge and become master of Shurican?
- June 2014 (Android)
- August 2014 (iOS)
- December 2014 (HTML5) and updated in December 2018
DeveloperShurican was made by SnoutUp Games, the same developer who made Iron Snout.
- A dodging game that is inspired by Flappy Bird
- Three game modes: levels, challenge, and endless
- Different kind of obstacles
- Unlockable new characters and weapons
PlatformsShurican is a web browser game (desktop and mobile). It's also available as an Android app and as an iOS app.
Also Known AsThis game is also known as Ninja Shurican.
ControlsPress left mouse button to jump and attack, double-click to throw a shuriken.