Shoot That! Is the fun physics game in which you must use angles and gravity to aim at a target and successfully hit it. You are floating hand with its trusty pistol and you are trying to shoot at the floating head on the other side of the map.
As easy as that sounds to just aim and shoot there is a bit more to the game than that You need to account for the effects of gravity as once you fire your shot the bullet will start to drift downwards. The power of which you fire the bullet also plays a big effect on the bullet. Oh, did we forget to mention the barriers and obstacles that will be in your way also?! Good Luck!
Release DateJune 2018
DeveloperKara Development made Shoot That!.
- 5 episodes with 15 levels each
- New gun models to buy and use, including AK-47
- Challenging gameplay
- Various objects with a different use
- You can only move the gun up and down
PlatformsShoot That! is a web browser game. It's also available as an Android app.
- Move the gun with up and down arrow
- Hold left mouse button backward to aim, release to shoot