Vex 4 is an amazing stick platformer in which you climb, jump, swim, and fly your way through 9 challenging acts. It is the sequel of Vex 3, a massive hit, and will be equally fun and challenging for players of all ages.
You are challenged once again in the world of Vex. There are many obstacles to beat, and your reflexes determine the outcome of every level. Can you beat this episode and claim the title of Vex 4 champion? Have fun!
UPDATE: The long-awaited sequel of the smash hit Vex 4 is finally out: try Vex 5 now! The game contains many new levels, trophies, and modes, and is absolutely fantastic, so you'll be amazed.
Vex 4 is developed by Amazing Adam.
- Cool physics and reflexes
- 9 acts to play, with the ability to play in hard mode
- Challenge room that consists of 30 floors to beat
- Different trophies
- 4th game in the series after Vex, Vex 2, and Vex 3
- Web browser (desktop and mobile)
Where can I play Vex 4 with no lag?
You can play Vex 4 in your browser with no lag at CrazyGames.
Is Vex 4 a hard game?
Vex 4 is a challenging platform game that tests your judgment and reflexes.
When was Vex 4 released?
Will there be a Vex 5?
It is confirmed that there is a Vex 5 coming. The release date is not known yet.
Controls (How To Play)
- AD or left/right arrow to move
- W or up arrow to jump
- S or down arrow to crouch (enter an act)