MooMoo.io is a challenging .io game about gathering resources and building a village. Hit trees and rocks to collect wood and stones. You can use those resources to build walls and windmills. The walls provide protection to your marked resources and windmills. The windmills can give you points over time. You can also hit fruit bushes to get food that you can use to restore HP. Just like in most .io games, the goal is to level up by gathering resources. In this game, you can choose from different upgrades when you level up. Make sure to watch out for other people as they can be hostile. Have fun!
This game is developed by Sidney de Vries.
- An interesting concept between resource gathering and building
- Wild animals
- An upgradeable character with better items
- Party system
- Web browser (desktop and mobile)
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- 1 to 9 keys or left click to select item/building
- Left click or space to gather resource/hit other players
- E to toggle auto-attack
- Q to quick select food
- X to lock rotation
- R to ping minimap
- C to add map marker
- Enter to chat