Gangsters is a pixelated shooting mayhem in which the players takes control of a gang. The goal of the game is to defend your turf against rival gangs. The graphics are retro and pixelated but the gameplay is exciting, intense and bloody. You can use a different weapons such as pistols and machine guns to fight the rival gangs.
The gameplay is physics-based. You must control all three members of your gang. Use the W key to move your squad forward, and use the E key to raise your member’s arms to shoot their weapons or punch with their fists. Can you conquer the other gangs and show who the real mafia boss is?
- AI-controlled enemies: this is a real challenge as the AI opponents are accurate and will quickly dispatch you if you don’t use your weapons.
- 2-player mode: fight your friends
Release DateDecember 2018
DeveloperGangsters was developed by Mariano Maffia, the same developer who made 12 MiniBattles.
- Physics-based action game
- You can play against a computer or your friend on the same computer
- Three characters in each team
- A lot of different weapons to use
- Various maps with a unique feature
PlatformsWeb browser (desktop and mobile)
- To jump, player one use W and player two use I
- To use the weapon, player one use E and player two use O