How to Play
Blade and Soul features a unique blend of martial arts and MMO gameplay, set in a luscious open 3D world. The world is vast and features four major zones: Viridian Coast, Moonwater Plains, The Cinderlands, and Silverfrost Mountains.
Choose your character from one of four races and seven martial-arts classes. The character is completely customizable, giving you the flexibility to create something truly special and stand out.
Level up your character by engaging in battles and progressing your skills. When you’re engaged in combat, chain skills to create powerful combos and dominate your enemies. The maximum level in Blade and Soul is level 55.
Once you’ve mastered the PvE world and built a flawless hero, you can put your skills to the test against other players in the PvP arena.
- You have plenty of choice with four races and eleven character classes
- Complete character customization lets you stand out among other players
- Battle against other Blade and Soul players in 1v1 and 3v3 PvP arenas
- Develop your own stack of skills to build unique fighting combos
- Follow a compelling story of revenge and come out as the hero
If you’re looking to sink some time into a solid free-to-play MMORPG game, check out Genshin Impact or Neverwinter. Both games are highly regarded. For more MMO and RPG games, browse our collections here:
Release DateJanuary 2021
DeveloperBlade & Soul is developed by NCSOFT.
Use your mouse to play Blade and Soul