Two factions dominate the galaxy. One is Grineer, a clone race under empire rule. The other is the Corpus, a mega-corporation with advanced robotics and laser technology. You’re a Tenno, an ancient warrior that has awoken to fight and reunite the warm-torn colonies throughout the galaxy.
Characters are called Warframes. There are over 30 Warframes, each one with its own unique abilities. You can customize your appearance to create a Warframe that visually suits your style.
Combat focuses on co-operative gameplay, but it can be played singleplayer, and there is a PvP mode known as the conclave. There are over 300 weapons and a range of customizations. You can hack and slash your way through hordes of enemies with a katana, or obliterate them with a flame thrower. The choice is yours.
- Explore 18 sci-fi worlds dominated by clones and machines
- Hop around like a ninja with completely fluid movements
- Over 30 Warframes and 300 weapons - all customizable
- Entirely free-to-play
The minimum specifications for Warframe are:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (32-bit not supported)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+
- Graphics: DirectX 11+ capable Graphics Card
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 50 GB available HD space
- Internet: Broadband Internet