The Final Earth 2
The year is 2142, and Earth is a barren wasteland. Thankfully, you built a spaceship to fly away to a new world. A tiny world that will become your new home. You don’t start with much, but your society advances as you build more farms, houses, and fulfil the needs of your citizens. Once you’ve acquired new technologies and created a happy society on your beloved space rock, you can fly to other tiny worlds in your spaceship to advance your space colony further.
There are over fifty buildings to be unlocked in Final Earth 2. You can create vast vertical cityscapes with thousands of inhabitants, satisfying the dreams of any city-building geek. All while being a free browser game that can be accessed in seconds.
Like many city building games, your population has various needs to be happy. And like many other city sim games, their needs get more complex as your civilization advances. These needs can be satisfied with new buildings and good workforce management.
The workforce can be assigned depending on what resource you need most. If stone is more important, simply tip the balance, and the same applies for other resources. Using the exploration center, you can unlock new technologies too, like improved equipment for the workforce.
There are 7 game modes in Final Earth 2. The story mode starts with “A New Beginning”, where you’ve left a post-apocalyptic Earth to build a new civilization. If you want to follow the story, that’s the mode to play. However, there are also 6 free play scenarios set in a variety of unique environments.
Free play scenarios:
- Mega World – huge world for building mega cities
- Random Archipelago – random clique of worlds
- Empty Canvas – huge world + resource-rich small worlds
- Divided – rocks and trees divided
- Random Mini Worlds – countless tiny worlds
- Archipelago Classic – clique of worlds
- Explore the story or play in sandbox for complete freedom
- Discover over 50 building types as you advance
- Build a thriving metropolis with thousands of active inhabitants
- Upgrade your workforce and colonize new worlds