Use the WASD keys to move your dummy character, and use various keys to shoot different color portals (Left click for a standard portal, Q for a blue portal, E for a yellow portal). You must connect the blue and yellow portals together to create a pathway – think about your portal placement and consider how you can navigate through the level. This flash version will provide hours of fun and is a great remake of this classic game!
Release DateNovember 2007
DeveloperPortal: The Flash Version was made by We Create Stuff.
- You can place portals anywhere you like as long as you are able to reach the exit door
- Black walls prevent you to place portals on them
- You can use the gravity to gain momentum
- Web browser
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- Left click to shoot portal
- Q to shoot blue portal
- E to shoot yellow portal
- R to reset portals