Pogo Postman is an exciting and fun jumping platform game in which you control a postman on a pogo stick! During each level you must attempt to deliver a series of letters and post to their intended destination. There are many obstacles that you will encounter and you must use your jumping skills to bypass them and successfully deliver the mail!
The controls are difficult to master and you must work hard to control the jumping motion and to move in the right direction. Use the left mouse button to tense the pogo spring, and release it to power your jump. You must also use the left and right keyboard arrows to control the tilt and lean of your pogo stick to move forwards and backwards. Can you prove your skill as a pogo postman?
Release DateJanuary 2018
DeveloperPaul Lawitzki, Dominik Schneider, and Patrick Wachowiak made Pogo Postman for Global Game Jam 2018.
- A very fun arcade game in which you need to control the pogo stick past various obstacles, such as fallen trees and tall rocks
- Two game modes, online and offline
- In online mode, you can write your wishing letter that can be delivered by other players and also deliver other players' wish
- Side-scrolling view
- Hillarious postman's expressions
- Hold left mouse button to tense the spring, release to get power jump
- AD or left/right arrow to lean