Burnout Drift is a drifting game featuring a range of custom cars and tracks. Choose your ride, take it to the streets, and earn money for your drifting skills. Use your cash to customize your car and buy epic new motors to take around the tracks.
How to Play
Find the perfect car to drift the streets
You can use the money you earn from doing awesome drifts to buy new cars. The first car you start with is a Ford Mustang, but there are drifting classics like the Nissan 350z to pick-ups and supercars like the Bugatti Veyron. You can buy these powerhouse vehicles when you earn enough.
Test your wheels on the tracks
There are three excellent tracks to zoom your latest set of wheels around in Burnout Drift.
Rocky Pass is a typical mountain track with plenty of tricky turns and long corners — it’s a great middle-ground track.
Ridge is a wide city road - probably the best track for drifting once you get into it.
Winter Pass is a little tougher, featuring snow that slows you down and causes additional sliding.
- The easiest track to drift and earn money on is Ridge
- The longer you keep up the same drift, the quicker you’ll earn points
- Crashing will cause you to lose all your drift points, so be careful!
- The cars all have unique characteristics, some better than others
- Earn money for drifting
- Adjust the tuning of your vehicle to find the perfect balance
- Buy from a range of supercars, streetcars, and trucks
- Kit up your vehicle with new wheels and colors
More Games Like This
Check out our full collection of drifting games if you love taking to the streets to tackle the corners! Drift Hunters is the most popular drifting game, and features a wide selection of cars and maps. Try Drift Boss for a more arcade-style title.
This game is developed by BoneCracker Games (Burga Ozdoganlar) in Unity, and exported to WebGL (using OpenGL 3.0!).
This game can be played in any modern, non-mobile browser (such as Chrome, FireFox, or Edge). It's also available as an Android app and as an iOS app.
- W or up arrow to gas
- S or down arrow to brake
- AD or left/right arrow to steer
- Left shift/left ctrl to gear up/down
- Space bar to handbrake
- F to use NOS
- G to enter slowmotion
- I to start/stop engine
- L to use low beam headlights
- K to use high beam headlights
- C to change camera