Application for the Annual $1,500 Student Scholarship
To apply, please send an email to
with 'Scholarship Application + Your Name'.
The deadline is December 31st, 2017 midnight PST;
applications received after this date will not be considered.
NOTE: to be eligible for this scholarship, your educational institution needs to be a partner. Please refer university staff or administrators to the following pages: general scholarship information and information for university staff.
Please include the following information in your application email:
- Your first + last name
- Your full address
- University name and country
- University administrator name and contact info (including email address and phone number)
- Your major
- Your expected graduation month and year
- Your most recent transcript as an attachment
- One piece of game-development related work.
There are no limits on the
form of this work. Examples could be:
- a game prototype
- digital graphics that could be used in a game
- an essay related to games
- a (technical) overview of game development technologies
If there are any questions, you can reach out to [email protected].