Massive Multiplayer Platformer is a multiplayer speedrun game to run the course and is inspired by the Vex series. Complete the speedrun and back to the start to mark your time and reward you with a parachute. The rainbow player indicates the fastest player right now who is playing.
Massive Multiplayer Platformer was developed by Griffpatch.
- WASD or arrow keys = move
- Z = crouch
- Space = jump / use parachute
- N = show all players names
- Hold E or R = open Emoji panels
- Mouseover a player = see their individual name
- Q + R = reset level for speed runs
- Hold down then up = high jump
- Run then quickly press down, then up = long jump
- On a slope press down and left or right = slide
- Jump against a wall, then press up again = wall jump