If you lose three hearts from the circle the game is over and you must start again! It is possible to collect power-ups as you progress that can affect your movement speed and cause the other hearts to slow down for a period of time. Can you maintain the bond with your 8 hearts and complete the challenge?
Release DateFebruary 2018
DeveloperHeart to Heart is made by driftwoodwolf, i.e. Amy Su and Max Madonna, for a class project. The music is by Podington Bear.
- Simple gameplay but can be very tough
- You need to be agile to try to keep as many hearts as possible in the center
- Constantly appearing power-ups and also a bad feeling that can block the line
- Score calculation is based on how many hearts in the circle as it beats
- Nice sound effects and music