Instead of clearing rows of tetrominoes like in classic Tetris games, you score points by clearing large squares, from 4x4 to 7x7 in size. Use your ability to rotate the entire world to help you fill in tricky spots and score sweet streaks!
FLIPTRIS has three stages, each with increasing difficulty. Later stages give you additional blocks and powerups to help you clear minos and score additional points.
Release DateThe game was initially released as a Flash game in April 2013. The HTML5 version has been available since 2021.
DeveloperFLIPTRIS was made by Zanzlanz.
- A/D (or left/right arrow) to move the current piece
- W (or up arrow) to rotate the piece
- Q/E (or Z/X) to dash the piece or rotate the world
- S (or down arrow) to lower the piece
- Spacebar to quickly drop the piece