Doomed.io is a cool game of survival. You must fight for your life in a huge open world and fend for yourself against other players and the elements. To start with you have nothing: you must use your bare hands to gather wood from nearby trees. You can then use this wood to create a pickaxe. Once you have created a pickaxe, you can then mine stone and other resources. As you collect materials and level up, you can create new items, weapons and even build a base to protect yourself.
Be wary of your surrounding environment as certain terrain can damage you such as lava. Continue to gather resources, create your base and defend yourself from other players. You can try and form alliances with other players and build a base together – be careful though and watch out for treachery! Finally, you must hunt and gather food to keep your health and strength up. Can you survive in the wild and save yourself from doom? If you like this game, you might love MooMoo.io and Lordz.io as well.
- Dynamic Environments
- Lots of tools, gears, and building items to build
- You can choose your own play style on how to survive this world
Doomed.io is a game by Ginoda Studios.
How to play
- Gather 20 woods from the tree to make a wood pickaxe
- Use the pickaxe to mine other resources
- Press WASD to move
- Use left mouse button to attack or use item
- Space bar to charge or jump
- Use Shift to sneak around
- Press Q to drop an item
- Press R to dismantle a building
- Use E to mount or unmount weapon or turret
This is a dynamic .io game. You can check it out here on CrazyGames in your browser. This game has been played by 38,984 people and has been rated 8.6 out of 10 with 631 votes. The game uses Flash technology to run without trouble in modern browsers. If you like to play Doomed.io, you should also play our other .io games like Slither.io and Diep.io.