Choose from a variety of different planes including a Cessna 172, a Grumman Duck and even an Apache Helicopter. You can then choose to take off from two different airports. Use different controls such as the throttle, flaps, engine ignition and landing gear to fly your plane and practice your piloting skills! Once you get used to the controls, you will be flying planes for hours!
Release DateJanuary 2018
- Many airplane models to be used, from civilian aircraft to military helicopter
- You can change the airport location and the airplane's position
- Manually control everything on the airplane
- 3D realistic environment and models
PlatformThis game is a web browser game.
- E to start engine
- 0 to 9 to use the throttle
- Up and down arrow to control elevation
- Left and right arrow to control turning
- X and Z to control rudder
- W and Q to control flaps
- W and S to control collective pitch
- G to use landing gear
- C to change camera view