Complete different tasks and work hard to discover all about electricity and how currents are made and how different items and objects are powered. This game is a heap of fun and a fantastic tool for learning about one of the most important scientific discoveries of the modern age!
Release DateFebruary 2018 (demo), July 2018 (full)
DeveloperWired was developed at the University of Cambridge Engineering Department by Diarmid Campbell, an industry veteran who has been making video games for over 18 years. You can follow him on his personal website.
- A smooth puzzle-platformer game set in a deserted building with over 130 puzzle rooms
- A unique educational game mechanic that using the real physics of electricity to solve the puzzles
- Real human videos with a voice and also you can know the story between the professor and his descent
- Realistic 3D graphics with side-scrolling view
- Web browser (currently supported on Chrome and Firefox)
- AD to move
- E to interact
- W to jump
- S to go down
- Left click to do wiring
- Esc to pause