Roblox features every type of game you can imagine, whether it's FPS, RPG or racing games you prefer to play. The options in Roblox are limitless. If you want to make your own games, you can build and code a Roblox world with unique mechanics, objectives, and characters using the free Roblox studio. It's the perfect creative platform to learn how to build games with your friends and play them.
There are millions of games in Roblox. You can play the most popular ones or explore deeper into the various games on offer. Some popular Roblox games include:
- Scuba Diving at Quill lake - a relaxing, chilled out game set deep inside a picturesque lake.
- Theme Park Tycoon 2 - a full-scale tycoon simulator praised as being one of the very best in Roblox.
- Work at a Pizza Place - take part in the daily operations of a pizza place, then use your hard-earned wages to upgrade your home.
- Jailbreak - embark on a journey out of prison, or, be a policeman and restore law & order!
As you can see from the list, there is a diverse range of games to explore in Roblox. Explore all Roblox games.
The Roblox community is vast, with over 100 million active users. You can chat with your friends through messages and meet up with them in a virtual world of your choosing. Because it's cross-platform, you can play with millions of others from around the world.
There's also a thriving development community and a range of tutorials online to help you learn how to make your own Roblox games! Check out Roblox Studio, it's free, and you can use it to model and code your own world using Roblox Lua, a lightweight coding language.
- Millions of games to choose from any genre
- Chat and meet your friends via any gaming platform
- Develop your own Roblox games from scratch, for free
- Massive active gaming and development community
Release DateSeptember 2006
DeveloperRoblox Corporation developed Roblox.
Roblox is completely cross-platform and can be played on computers, mobile devices, Xbox One, or VR headsets.