The Spy Who Shot me is an awesome first person shooter game with hilarious gameplay and pay homage to the original 007 James Bond film. You take on the role of a secret agent and you must complete an array of special missions assigned by your government agency. Each mission has a limited timer therefore you must act quickly and complete your objectives as quickly as possible.
Pick up different weapons and use your skill as a secret agent to eliminate your enemies. The graphics are retro and the gameplay is refreshing – forget about modern first person shooters, this title takes you back to a different era! Can you prove your worth as a secret agent and complete your missions?
Release DateFebruary 2018. The game is planned to be available on Steam in October 2018.
DeveloperThe Spy Who Shot Me was made by Retro Army.
- Refreshing first-person shooter game in a retro-style graphics with many time-sensitive missions
- The game is inspired by the 007 movies
- Rich in touches of humor, for example, funny voice dialogues and actions
- You can shoot allies and some funny actions can be done
PlatformWeb browser and Steam
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- Left click or ctrl to shoot
- Shift to run