Moving Up is a challenging game of balance and control - you must move the platform up and also control the movement of the ball. The ball sits on the middle of the platform and you must tilt the platform to move the ball from side to side - as you move up, the wall opens up with a range of different sized holes and you must tilt the platform to ensure the ball doesn't fall into them.
You must have fantastic reactions and work hard to keep the platform moving, but at the same time keep your ball alive too. You can play an endless game mode in which you must just try and take your ball as high as possible, or you can also try a level mode in which you must complete a series of different challenges. Can you move up?
- An awesome ball-controlling game using a movable platform
- There are traps that you must avoid at all cost
- Two game modes, level and endless
- Nice music to enjoy
Web browser (desktop and mobile)
- W or up arrow to move the platform up
- S or down arrow to move the platform down
- AD or left/right arrow to tilt the platform