Working at CrazyGames
CrazyGames.com is a browser games platform reaching more than 10 million people per month. We are self-funded, highly profitable, and fast-growing. We are currently looking for people to join our team:
- Technical Product Manager (LEUVEN, BELGIUM) - DETAILS
We are a young and fast-growing company. We’re all entrepreneurs that want to get things done. Every day we take on new challenges and learn by doing, we take initiative and approach our work with a proactive attitude.
We are a global and diverse team with a head office in Leuven. We have people with different backgrounds; a diverse team is not only fun to work with but it’s also more productive.
We believe in hiring smart people. We have a culture that’s all about learning, we want to work with the best so that we can learn from each other and serve our 10 million players in the best possible way.
The gaming world is changing every day. This makes the work fun and exciting. It also requires us to work fast and efficient, knowing when to invest time and when not to.
- Personal growth - Working at CrazyGames means working with a skilled and educated team. We offer the opportunity to increase your knowledge and improve your skills through exciting and varied projects.
- Compact team - We are a small organization. This means that everyone has a big impact on the product and the company. We do monthly in-depth interviews to get the teams thoughts on the future of the platform and its features.
- Responsibility and freedom - We trust our people to manage their productivity. We expect self-discipline, but you get a lot of freedom in return. It’s up to you to know how and where you do your best work.
- Opportunity to play games and claim it's work - Offering the best games to our users is our work, so yes, you can play games and claim it’s market research.
When people think of browser games, they mostly think of Flash. However, with recent technologies such as WebGL and WebAssembly, the browser has become an extremely powerful gaming platform. Amazing 3D graphics and near-native level performance are becoming possible without the need for downloads, apps, or platform-specific development. We are at the forefront of this market, and will be the first to offer game developers the tools to fully utilize it.
Apply or refer