Kwiki Soccer is an exciting and fast paced 2 player soccer game. In this fun arcade game you control two soccer players and you must try to dribble the ball and score more goals than the opposing team. The gameplay is fast and fun, and the two player dual screen mode is awesome to play with friends and family.
The mechanics of the game are not quite like traditional soccer - when you kick the ball you jump also so you must time your shots perfectly to avoid giving the ball away. This game requires skill and great timing, but it is a fantastic title and will keep you and your friends entertained for hours! If you enjoy this title, why not try Ping Pong Chaos or Rooftop Snipers - both of these games have similar mechanics.
- Awesome physics element which makes you kick and jump at the same time
- 2 player game with 2 team members
- You can play in a tournament match
- Each country's team use the same jersey model as the real one
Player 1 controls
- S or W to make the first player jump
- D or E to make the second player jump
Player 2 controls
- K or < to make the first player jump
- L or > to make the second player jump
CategorizationSports Games » Soccer Games » Kwiki Soccer
Kwiki Soccer is an addictive soccer game that you can enjoy on CrazyGames.com in your browser, for free. It has received 12,048 plays and has received a rating of 8.7 out of 10 by 83 people. Kwiki Soccer is powered by WebGL to run flawlessly in modern browsers. If you enjoy it, check out our other soccer games like Football Challenge and Soccer Heads 2.